A used automobile dealership with complete-provider automotive repair, Amstutz Family Auto has opened at 1303 E. Sherman Ave.
Amstutz offerings all makes and fashions, sells new and used tires, does oil changes, engine diagnostics and restore and provider on brakes, suspension, and extra. The oil exchange unique in May is $19.99.
Hours are 9 a.M. To five:30 p.M. Tuesday thru Friday and 9 a.M. To a few p.M. Saturday. Owners are Ryan Amstutz and Jake and Phyllis Amstutz. Phone 208-966-2645. Check Amstutz Family Auto LLC on Facebook.
High Caliber Auto Sales & Service opens
Sales on pre-owned vehicles, vans and SUVs started May 1, and service for retail clients starts offevolved July 1, at High Caliber Auto Sales & Service at 1701 N. Fourth St.
“We aim for excellence, and we don’t miss,” stated proprietor-operator Rob Smith.
Hours are eight a.M. To 6 p.M. Weekdays and nine a.M. To six p.M. Saturday. Phone 208-966-4500. Check www.Calibercarscda.Com.
Safelite Auto Glass moves to Dalton Avenue
In-shop and mobile vehicle glass repair and replacements are at Safelite AutoGlass at 235 W. Dalton Ave. In Coeur d’Alene for more than 35 years, the organization moved from 1026 N. Fourth St.
Safelite commenced in 1947 in Wichita, Kan., and now has greater than 720 locations with a national lifetime warranty.
Hours here are eight a.M. To 5 p.M. Monday thru Saturday. Rich Hash is vicinity manager.
A well being employer that allows your mind to help itself, Celeste Coeur d’Alene has opened in Suite 310 at 1110 Park Place.
With a tested technology that’s non-invasive and exceptionally powerful, a Celeste balanced mind will assist you to revel in greater restful sleep, launch pressure, overcome worry and tension, repair happiness and boom power stages, say, Gino and Linda Agostinelli, owners, and coaches.
Hours are 9 a.M. To 6 p.M. Weekdays with bizarre-hour appointments available. The grand opening with food, demonstrations, raffles, and tours is 10 a.M. To 2 p.M. Saturday, June 1. Phone 208-457-8397. Check www.Cereset.Com.
Now for the Tidbits
• Black Lodge Brewing will open in July at 204 N. Third St.
• Shiki Sushi can be on Sherman.
• 765Tech moved from Government Way to Third and Annie.
• The Bier Haus will be inside the former Camera Corral building on Sherman.
• The Glo Bar has moved from Riverstone to Kathleen Avenue.
• Nurturing Nest Daycare will open soon at 4152 Sonic Drive in Post Falls.
• Despite rumors, Trader Joe’s has no on the spot plans to feature a Coeur d’Alene save.
• St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church is underneath creation at 4772 Poleline Road.
• A Benjamin Moore Mallory Paint Store can be at 2611 N. Government Way.
• Locker Room Men’s Salon will pass from 2942 Government Way to 2405 N. Fourth St.
• White Brick Interiors will be in Riverstone.
• Wake Up Call Coffee will be within the former Taco Time building at 2517 N. Fourth St.
• The new Bakery by means of the Lake will be on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
• Aesthetic Skin & Beauty Bar will be at 1111 E. Sherman.
• Alpine Animal Hospital is building a new health center at Kathleen and Player Drive.
• Watch for numerous new places within the Rockford Building at 504 E. Lakeside.
• A Maverik gas station-comfort save is beneath creation at State Line. And a new Maverik can be built in the southwest corner of Government Way and Dalton Avenue.
• Credit unions beneath construction in Rathdrum are P1FCU and STCU.
• HuHot Mongolian Grill will occupy the former Payless shoe area and extra in Ironwood Square.
• AutoZone is constructing a new vicinity at Highway 54 and Sylvan Lane in Athol.
• An at domestic save plans to open June 5 inside the former Kmart building at Neider and Highway 95.
• Inverness Salon is establishing at 5624 Government Way.
• A Crown & Thistle “Coming Soon” signal is at 107 N. Fourth.
• New places coming are Poke works and Union Coffee.
• Release Float Spa could be at River City Plaza off Highway 41.
• Consign Furniture will construct a new structure in Riverstone.
• Roger’s Ice Cream & Burgers, already with places in Coeur d’Alene and one in Post Falls, is planning to open a fourth on May 20, this one at 8833 N. Hess St. In Hayden.
• Franz Bakery will flow from 1220 Government Way to 500 W. Dalton.
• Lush Intimate Apparel will pass from 206 E. Indiana Ave. To Suite 1 at 1111 E. Sherman. Details later.